16 May 2013, Yury Tuktarov made a report on «Pension funding for airports in the capital markets» at the 3rd Annual International Forum «Development of airports in Russia and the CIS», held in Moscow in the World Trade Center.
In his speech, Yury revealed the following:
- the benefits of pension accruals as a source of funding for airports;
- terms of investment of pension accruals in mortgage-backed securities;
- features of the concession bonds with regard to the pension funding;
- financing transactions by the issuance of mortgage bonds and the practice of implementation of such transactions;
- legal regulations and requirements for mortgage bonds.
Yury has more than 15 years' experience in financial transactions. He is an acknowledged as an expert in the fields of innovative legal mechanisms for fund raising on the capital market, structuring financial transactions, and raising investment for infrastructure projects and PPP. Legal Capital Partners team has extensive experience in cross-issue bonds, including:
- legal support of two mortgage bonds issues of CJSC «Mortgage Agent of World Bank» for the amount of 2.217 billion rubles (first issue with a guarantee of AHML);
- legal support of three mortgage bonds issues of CJSC «VTB National Agent 001» for a total amount of 14,479 billion rubles;
- legal support of mortgage bonds issues of JSC Commercial bank «MIA» for the amount of $ 2 billion rubles.
Forum «Development of airports in Russia and the CIS» is the event for gaining a practical knowledge about the industry, business communication and discussion of the main problems of air transport industry in Russia and the CIS. Each year over 250 professionals from 16 countries and 50 speakers take part in the event: representatives of leading enterprises, government bodies, trade associations, legal and tax advisors.