25.11.2016

LECAP advises on IPO of shares of PJSC “RussNeft” – the first IPO of a Russian oil company in ten years

Today PJSC “RussNeft” has raised RUB 32.4 billion in the initial public offering on the Moscow Exchange as investors bought 20% of the company’s shares.

The offering had been oversubscribed by 30 per cent. 90 per cent of applications had been received mostly from Russian institutional investors, the remaining 10 per cent – from more than 2,000 retail investors.

LECAP project team included Elizaveta Turbina (partner), Michael Malinovskiy (partner), Sergey Volkov (senior associate), and Anna Gorelova (associate).

Further information on the IPO is available in the company’s press release.

Back