Who we are
- We are specifically recognized for our work at the intersection of law and finance. We believe that one is meaningless without the other, and vice versa. For instance, in project finance and PPP, we provide financial modelling of the project, based on our significant experience in implementing tariff projects.
- We use design thinking in drafting texts, documents, and presentations.
- We love the scientific approach and fundamental research.
- The human environment is important to us — both within the team and around it. We prioritize human-centred projects with maximum social value, combined with the personal development of our team members.
- We monitor market developments, analyze them, and help build up the internal financial markets system to meet the highest expectations and demands: work out the “game rules” for innovative products, raise quality standards, and establish a dialogue between market participants. We love to anticipate events and create trends, and we are not afraid to take on the responsibility of being a pioneer. We invest our time in ideas before they become products.
Best DCM Law Firm for nine years in a row — 2012-2020
Prospective Instrument 2019
Those who Awards by SRO NFA
Restructuring of the Year 2015 and 2016, Best Foreign Issuer Deal 2017, Debut of the Year 2019, Best High-Yield Placement 2020
Recognized by the leading Russian and international legal rankings
Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, The Legal 500, Pravo-300, Kommersant
Best Russian Law Firm in the Private Equity Industry 2014
bond issuances, including 25+ debt restructurings, 10+ SPV/SOPF projects, 2 concession bond issuances
PPP projects, including 17 concession agreements
M&A and reorganisations, including 10+ squeeze-outs
1 mascot – Javi
“I was very comfortable working with them,” a client reports, citing strong expertise and good service.
LECAP Law Firm is praised for its “exceptional expertise in PPP” projects and its “accurate and commercially sound advice.”
Clients note the diligence of the team. “We’ve been very satisfied with their work,” a client says, adding: “They’re very good, very methodical; they prepare a plan and follow it to the letter.”
“Knowledgeable and creative lawyers.”
We believe our expertise should benefit the whole society. Therefore, together with MGIMO University, we have created a laboratory for research and analytics in the field of financial markets, PPP and project management.
We have combined MGIMO (U) resources, information base and connections with LECAP practical experience, understanding of market demands and client base
We produce reports on market practice, judicial practice, and scientific works in Russia and abroad, as well as methodology for the development of financial and PPP industries
We write clearly and use modern information design to make scientific papers interesting to a wide audience.